In-person voting locations
Due to a change in law, ballots have been mailed to all voters in the City of Watsonville's 2nd City Council District.
In addition, in-person voting locations will be provided.
Any voter can go to any location.
The Santa Cruz County Clerk's office and the Watsonville City Clerk's office will be open for voting beginning Monday, November 8. These offices will be open Monday - Friday during regular business hours. These locations will also be open the weekend prior to the election and on Election Day, December 7, 2021.
Santa Cruz County Clerk/Elections: 701 Ocean St., Room 310, Santa Cruz
Watsonville City Clerk's Office: 275 Main St. 4th Floor, Watsonville
We also have a VoteMobile where you can vote in person or drop off your voted ballot at various locations in Watsonville. Check here for the schedule.
Weekend and Election Day hours:
Saturday, December 4: 9am to 5pm
Sunday, December 5: 9am to 5pm
Monday, December 6: 8am to 5pm
Tuesday, Election Day, December 7: 7am to 8pm.
Any voter may go to any voting location. Services will include:
- obtaining a replacement ballot - you do not need to bring in the ballot we mailed you. We can void the previously issued ballot when you come in to vote.
- voting and turning in the ballot mailed to you,
- using the Tablet to vote on an accessible ballot or a ballot in Spanish, and
- registering and voting on the same day.
All locations will adhere to public safety protocols including wearing masks, disinfecting services, using hand sanitizer, keeping physical distances, and washing hands frequently. We will also provide clear guard protections to separate people.
Voting locations in Santa Cruz County include:
- Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz County Clerk/Elections, 701 Ocean St., Room 310. Voting begins at this location on November 8.
- Watsonville - City Clerk's Office, 275 Main St. 4th Floor. Voting begins at this location on November 8.
- Vote Mobile - Santa Cruz County has a mobile voting trailer that will be used throughout the county.